1000 links from architecture pages PR +4
- Status Completed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 20
We need 1000 links. Do Follow one way permanent Links.
Links should be in architecture or design pages. (at least 60% in architecture pages)
A Report in need with a excel sheet for the 1000 links.
- Absolutely no black hat or Grey hat tactics. Require white hat techniques only.
- Links must be strictly from: Google PR4+ pages (actual page rank, iframes, other page ranks do NOT count)
- All URLs must be live
- Free 1-way manual links
- No subdomains, back links must be on a www. (1 link per domain)
- Links must be permanent and static HTML.
- Link pages and our text links must be visible, readable, indexable and do-follow.
- Linked sites must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
- Pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing within last 30-60 days
- Domains must be from different IP addresses and different Class-C IP addresses.
- No article directories, link farms, forums, spam sites, web rings or adult sites, or link directories.
-The page where you will put my link should not have more than 20 external links!
- All links must be on public pages (viewable without registration) and indexed on Google
- No sites that will ask for money later.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc. -NO SPAMMING-
- No blog comment spamming
- No ping sites
- No links within newsgroups
- All links must be 1 way non-reciprocal links.
- Links must be text, no graphics.
- Links dropped within 6 mths must be replaced by you at no additional cost.
Spreadsheet should be provided daily with the following information:
1 URLs of pages where we can find the live links (all links will be tested)
2 Anchor text used
3 Google PR of the link page
4 IP of link page
5 Date of link placement
All links will be tested to:
Check if they are live
Check if they're DoFollow and Anchor Text is correct
All pages PR will be verified
All pages will be tested to see if the link is publicly viewable
- No black hat & other unethical SEO. spam techniques. Only ethical work will be accepted.
- No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text
- No [url removed, login to view] blocking, fake PR, banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing sites
- No use of automated software or bots.
- NO PING SITES.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No link farms & link exchange programs or web rings such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc., no rented links, FFA sites, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, cracking or hacking websites, no blacklisted or spam sites, links from "bad neighborhood" sites (eg link farms, porn and so on), ping sites, etc.
- No scraped content, mirror sites, orphaned link pages, link schemes and sites overrun with contextual ads, popups, ads, sponsored links, intrusive advertising, classified sites, labeled links, etc.
-No adult websites or with illegal content
-No pages with more than 20 external links on them!
Pls note: Whitehat is crucial and required. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. Payment will be made after I have received the spreadsheet and verified each link.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online