Web Content Writing on Account Services
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 13
We require a web content writer to write about outsourcing Accounting Services related articles for our corporate agency website.
Our Agency website aims to drive local web traffic and pass on credible referrals to experienced Accounting Service practitioners in Singapore. We are targeting small medium enterprises (SME) as they may not have the expertise / time to set up a full-pledged accounting function team in-house.
Web Content Requirements:
• 5 articles of 500+ words in length each.
• In-depth knowledge of the 4 main topics (“keywords”)
• Accounting Services
• Payroll Services
• Secretarial Services
• Tax Services
• 1 article on About Us page to describe the services we provide and why customers should choose our services etc.
• Content must be professional, engaging, informative and comprehensive. No fluff or filler.
• 100% original content (no copy-past/plagiarized, re-spun content).
• 100% not indexed in the search engines and on CopyScape.
• The content of each article should have a good content flow (using LSI keywords) to link to the next topic (can be in non-sequential order).
• One article is required for each of the 4 main topics listed above.
• Strong understanding of SINGAPORE Accounting, Payroll, Secretarial and Tax services environment. Localized to local SMEs owners.
• Strong understanding of SEO will be an added advantage.
• Strong understanding of Latent Semantic Indexing (LSI) keywords. LSI must be used in the content writing of the articles. This refers to industry specific terms, slangs, related terms and synonyms which increase relevancy of the page to the topic. Keyword stuffing and duplicate content MUST be avoided.
• Written in proper US English and grammar.
• Skilled/Experienced in Professional Writing, Articles & Press Release, Web Content, Newsletters Writing.
You AGREE not to re-use, re-spin, re-sell or re-distribute the articles.
We will hold full rights to the articles once payment has been made. If this project is completed to our expectations, the writer can look forward to many more writing projects from us starting with at least 10 new articles for each quarter.
**Please do not bid if you don't meet ALL the above requirements.
Deadline: Within three (3) days of writer selection.
Example of good local content can be found at this url ([url removed, login to view]Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online