Proofreader and Editor with Good Turnaround Required . - repost 2
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $65 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for a freelancer who can quickly (within 1-4hrs) proofread/edit & Rewrite/Spin Articles and can meet the ff. requirements:
* You should be able to do rewrites or article spinning for $[url removed, login to view] per 500words
**Have a turnaround time of max. 3hrs for a 500word article.
* Have a gtalk account
* Write good English (punctuation,grammar, sentence structure, vocabulary, etc...)
* Take deadlines seriously
* Rewrite good articles with or without any softwares, must be 100% Unique
* Note that payment will not be made for poor quality, fluf articles, and can cancel the agreement immediately.
* Can deliver at least 2-5 x 150 to 1000 word articles per day, at least Monday to Friday
* Accept the rate of $0.5 for Proofreading/editing & $[url removed, login to view] for Rewrites of 510-540words
* Must be able to start work immediately
If you can meet the above then bid.
Please don't bid more than $40.
Please state in your bid that you accept the rate of $0.5 for Proofreading/editing & $[url removed, login to view] for Rewrites of 510-540words
No milestone payment, check my review for reputation.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online