Architectural Blog Article Writers
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $98 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are a company that manufactures architectural building products. You will be provided with the blog titles and some general information about the subject you will be writing about. We need several blog articles per week. This Bid is for 10 blog articles of 400 to 600 words. If we like them, it could lead to more work. A more thorough description of expectations follows:
Responsibilities for Writers
1. Research: As a writer, you must thoroughly research the subject matter assigned to you, and utilize as many resources as you can to gather your information. We are not interested in content that is pulled from our website verbatim. The purpose of your blog is to drive readers to our company website. We expect good quality, fresh, thoroughly researched copy for each article. There are many resources available (Internet, competitor websites, architectural books, databases, etc.)
2. Writing: We expect you to consistently display excellent grammar, and a persuasive writing style.
3. Target Audience: You must know and be constantly aware of who you are writing to. Who is your target audience? Primarily architects, project managers, and contractors looking for information that will aid them in making decisions regarding:
• What materials are available for their project
• Which material is best suited for their particular project
• Where to purchase
• How to overcome challenges
4. Review: As a writer you are responsible for reviewing your work prior to publishing. Check for accuracy, correct grammar, uniformity, conformance to the template and good content.
5. Re-Writing: You may be asked to rewrite, or polish your article at the discretion of the editor.
6. Image Selection: Images enhance the overall appearance of the blog, and one is required with every article. Appropriate images will be provided, and you will be responsible for selecting the most appropriate picture for your article, and labeling it correctly.
7. Posting: You will be given a posting schedule to follow. You may pre-write articles if you wish, but will need to schedule them to follow the pre-arranged publishing dates.
8. Feedback: Occasionally readers may leave a comment for approval. All negative comments, and comments requesting information are to be forwarded to the editor (do not publish), who will send to the appropriate recipient. Positive, relevant comments may be approved, as long as they are not advertisements for competitor products and services (sometimes these are hiding in comments). All inappropriate content (adult website links, competitor site links, advertisements, etc) should be marked as spam. If you are unsure of the validity of a comment; contact the Blog Editor.
9. Meetings: At the discretion of the editor you may be asked to attend occasional meetings to discuss your progress, etc. You will be given ample notice, should a meeting be required. These meetings may take place over Skype.
Payment will be made per blog post. Please include your salary requirements with your application. Thank you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online