Reg this project I’ve about 10 less competitive and most of them are low search volume keywords to rank on 1st page of Google global results, you should rank all or 70% of the keyword in first or second position on Google global search results.
You should bid for 10 keywords to rank 1st or 2nd position not to 1st page.
This is less competitive keywords based project, so lowest quotes with qualified bidders are most welcome and newbies stay away.
No unethical ways or black hat practices or build tons of links by automated tools used.
NO low quality or spam type link building practices allowed.
You should send regular reports of ranking improvement.
If you’re new for ranking keywords or a site, stay away from this project.
You must agree with the payment that if you bring all of these keywords in 1st page, I will release 20% payment and 80% of keywords on 4-6 th position – 20% payment and if you bring 1st or 2nd position, will release remaining 60% payment. To ensure 100% payment (remaining 60% payment), you should rank 1st position for at least 70% of the keywords that my choice and remaining 30% of keywords on 2- 5th position.
Ranking should stay at position at least for 1 month and must be Google Penguin friendly.
You must agree that there is no ranking drop in 1 month or will be fixed with free of cost.
No upfront or no milestone payment, if you bid it with milestone, I’ll simply reject the bid.
Any unethical or low quality practices strictly will end up with NO payment. I prefer lowest bidders with good experience in ranking keywords.
Successful bidder may also rewarded for monthly maintenance according to the project, performance and ranking of the current project.
12 freelancers are bidding on average €160 for this job
Within a short time duration we shall build links and rank your website top 10 in Google for lead generating keywords who could be converted into potential customers.
We provides only white hat and manual 100% SEO link building services based on LATEST GOOGLE PENGUIN/PANDA UPDATES for long lasting Google first page results.
We are an India based Web Design company with a primary focus on SEO based Website Design & Development (ASP, ASP.Net, Java ,Perl and PHP development, wp themes, joomla 3). please see pm for more details .....
Hello sir...i am very much interested in this project.i have to do my best to get good positive feedback from [url removed, login to view] can believe to get good results from [url removed, login to view] give me one chance to prove. Thank u!
Dear Employer, We can provide you the Quality in our work and we use white hat techniques only and even we can give you the cheapest rate that you have ever heard.
Hello, I have Read your requirements carefully and I am very experienced in this concept. Please check my "PORTFOLIO" for viewing my latest work sample. Thanks