In Progress

426228 Account/Sales Manager Project

We are a young company, we have 22 people on board, most of them have 7+ years experience in their fields, the services we provide are software development, websites, seo, graphic development, marketing, etc and we are looking for 2 maybe 3 more people to join our team

Your main position will be that of a SALES/ACCOUNT MANAGER

Your obligations:

1) contact new clients and search for new projects

2) communicate with clients until the project is started

3) create cover letters, proposals and every other materials you may need to attract the client

4) manage payments from the clients you get

You will be paid with a fixed monthly salary and most important you will get 25% from all the projects you bring in (so for example if you get a $1000 project you will receive $250). The 25% fee will either be sent by us once we receive the payment from the buyer or you will receive the payment to your account and send us the rest 75%.

Wr are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible and deliver results.

The current project is for one month only. The budget for one month is $800. We can use escrow for the payment.

Skills: Anything Goes, Marketing, Sales, SEO

See more: software sales salary, software development salary, Software development manager, services of escrow company, services letters, sales position, sales cover letters, salary search, receive payments with escrow, receive payments escrow, project proposals example, project proposals, position project manager, people looking for sales position, people as letters, on-board services, new project proposals, need of sales manager, marketing cover letters, manager sales and marketing, manager position, looking for someone to create marketing materials, looking for seo manager, looking for sales position, looking for sales manager

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Thesalonniki,

Project ID: #2172098