See the attached task file (Estonian). It's about translating descriptions and in-game texts for educational games.
Work amount is roughly 8-10k words (in the original English text), please see the details in the attached file.
Serious translators only! I won't pay you and will leave a bad review if:
- you just send me Google Translated files
- you aren't a native speaker, can't spell or don't know grammar well
- don't open the games and just race thru the strings without knowing what the game is about
The work plan after I've accepted your bid:
- you download the task and follow the step there (including playing the games - account for half an hour for that and include it in your price!),
- you send completed / proofread&fixed translations to me,
- I give your translations to another native speaker for a quick check (to confirm that you are a native speaker and haven't used GoogleTranslate),
- if everything is ok I release the first milestone,
- I build the games with your strings included, tell you about it (there may be a short delay cuz I have 20+ translations in progress),
- you re-download the games and do another check of how strings look inside the games,
- if needed, you fix any minor issues in your translations, send the updated files to me,
- (optional) I re-build again, you re-check again and find no issues :)
- I release the second (last) milestone.
Please write a word HUMAN in capital letters in your message accompanying the bid to let me know that you've read up to this point.
8 freelancers are bidding on average €263 for this job
Native and Professional Writers are ready to serve you. We can assure you about Good Quality, Error Free and 100% Manual Translation. We are 100% confident to work on it. We can do it perfectly. Thanks..!!