30 Articles on Traffic Generation Strategies
This project was awarded to Designword for $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Due to lack of time, I am forced to outsource this work which I usually do by myself.
This is what I need:
1. I am looking for a a natural speaking english writer that will write 30 aricles on the subject of "Traffic Generation Strategies" - how to fill your website with visitors.
2. The articles should flow into each other seamlessly, each point leads to the other in the following article (continue where the previous article has left off).
3. 350 words, for each article.
4. to be completed in Verdana 12,pt single spaced.
5. The maximum I am going to pay is $5 per article.
6. The articles must be %100 unique, and shouldn't, by any means, be sold or used again.
7. I get full exclusive rigths to the articles.
1) I am going to favour writers who have a great feedback.
2) Who can supply samples of similar works that they have completed.
3) Who are natural english writers, and speakers.
4) Provide good delivery time - the faster the better.
Ideas for topics:
Free methods to get traffic, paid methods to get traffic, SEO, Social Marketing, Bum Marketing, Blogs, Affiliate Marketers, forums, Landing pages, you tube, classified ads, ebay, squeeze pages,Viral Marketing, press releases, articles writing, search engine optimization, PPC marketing, and so on.
I am sorry for have to say the followings, but my recent experience has showed me that it is an absolute must when outsourcing my work:
After I receive the articles, I am going to go over them, and check for the followings:
1) Grammar, spelling, structure etc.
2) Level of writing.
3) Originality - I have a few systems in place which check if the content is original, and that it is not being used by others.
I will run each article through copyscape to check for duplicate content.
I don't want to sound too stiff, but I have had bad experience with writers that I have worked with in the past.
I am only going to pay if I am %100 with the work.
Please don't bid if you don't accept ALL the terms.
I am an honset person, and I will be needing a lot of projects in the future. If I am pleased with someone's work I will be using his service constantly.
Happy Bidding :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online