200 One Way PR4+ Links for Mature Site
- Status Closed
- Budget $100 - $300 USD
- Total Bids 2
We would like to acquire 200 links (one way) from mature industry related websites only. We would like to get 1000 PR4+ one way links, of which 10% PR5+, 5% PR6+ and 1% PR7+.
The pages that the links are placed on must be from topically related websites.
1. Links are not to be obtained through email spamming of any sort. Search engines must not be “scraped” for email addresses without the site actually being visited and the correct contact email address obtained.
2. All links must be on actual functional websites i.e. not from guestbooks, fake article submissions, forum signatures, classified adverts, pages/links that will expire after a certain time (ads, review pages, blog posting etc.)
3. No more than 50 outgoing links on the page where our link will be placed.
4. Each of the links MUST come from 1000 different websites from different class C domains/IP addresses, getting one site to link to ours on 1000 of its pages is not what we want. Also, getting us on a network that has 1000 sites each with the same content and/or similar IPs ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.) is not what we’re looking for either.
5. 100% of the links should be from on-topic web sites related to our site's content. The pages that the links are placed on must be from topically related websites and must have topically related words in the title tag of the links page.
7. The pages linking to our site should already be included in the main search engines to rule out any bad neighborhoods/banned pages. Rule of thumb will be that if the page has Google PageRank assigned and has a cached version of the page showing from Google then it is acceptable. Link Sites/Pages need to be in Google’s main index and NOT in their supplemental index.
8. A list of keywords/phrases will be given when the project is awarded and each link obtained must use one of the recommended keywords/phrases as the linking text to be accepted as a link.
9. No spam directories or “link farms”, normally easily spotted but here are a few regular signs:
- the domain is keywords stuffed e.g. [obscured] [url removed, login to view]
- every page on the site is a links page, there is no actual firm/information/use to the site other than links
- a "directory" is a site like [url removed, login to view], not one called [url removed, login to view]
10. The links must be one-way only. Reciprocal links are not what is required here. Sites must not be promised links back from us as they will not get them.
This may seem like a long list but this ensures that only those able to deliver the project will put forward a bid. Please ensure that you have the resources available to deliver the objectives on this project i.e. don't bother bidding if you can't deliver against the requirements above.
If you have any further questions about this project please don’t hesitate to contact us.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online