Because we had someone working on our websites for several years, I do not believe we will need page optimization overhaul, just
• continued to be monitored for any updates or plug-ins that are not working etc. We already have someone working on all of our outside listings and they are doing very well.
• We do have a weekly blog that needs to be optimized and posted to wordpress for both sites.
• The AFO site needs work on the organic keywords that are not ranking well, and just a continued monitoring of the organic rankings of both websites and their main keywords.
• Posting of any videos we have produced to the websites, and minor changes occasionally due to changes of staff, hours, workdays etc.
• Posting of upcoming events to the calendar in wordpress for each site.
Eventually we will need a new website built for AFOS, but let’s just focus on the se few items first.
The sites are [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]