I Need a bot created where it can boost me into the chart on soundclick.
Here's what I need done:
Each MP3 play needs to be from a unique IP.
You would need some huge proxy lists, I suspect tor nodes get banned almost as soon as they become tor nodes, but it's worth checking whats the percentage on this, as it's the easiest way I know of to switch from proxy chain to proxy chain with 1 click, or command line input
Each IP is only counted towards 1 play per day. (Duplicate plays are discounted)
fucks up the list issue even further
Plays from "External-outside of the site" users have less weight then users who play within the site.
Sheer industry centralisation, showing that all charts are BS
**Chart points count alot more if they are from a soundclick listener account**
(maybe he has created thousands of fake soundclick accounts and has them automated to view the page)
They may be using REFERRER or FLASH COOKIES and/or the amount of time the MP3 is played
Complicates matters even further, considering a bot needs to mimmick an actual browser
Here is some info on the process that I need to be able to do with the program made
1. I select the amount of plays and downloads I want applied daily
2. I input my page's URL
3. 24 hours later I am in the desired chart range
1 - you'd have to see the limitations of desired system before setting such standards, also user requirements may effect number 1 down below, 2 - no issue, 3 - improbable, unless you got a printout of soundclick chart algorithms
The program MUST do the following;
1. Be UNDETECTABLE by the soundclick staff.
Referrers and/or cookies is a big part of this. Also you would need the user agent of the bot to be similar to your own browser user agent, or at least a commonly used one. Makes the whole thing more difficult, if you bot you have got to be prepared that it is possibly you may get suspended.
2. Allow ME to customize song plays and downloads (top 100, top 50, top 10)
Prioritisation over which songs get the most attention could be achieveable
3. The program/bot/script must be sent for ME to manually use as i wish
GUI often takes unnecessary time to code
3. Freelancer must be willing to possibly do updates to the method in case soundclick puts out a patch or updates their system (I will pay for these updates.. you will not have to do any free work)
This is the case with all large companies that you have to crawl/bot. Infact it's the main reason bots are usually not freeware, frequency of required updates
4. The program must be able to give the desired results within 02 days of rendering preferably within 24 hours.
Depends what the desired results are, and the complexity of the system logistics
5. Downloads per unique IP are also counted towards the charts
Simultaneously with plays? Because if so you would want to download and play per IP
6. Charts are calculated at midnight (GMT -5)
Wouldn't effect botting
7. Each IP is only counted towards 1 play. (Duplicate plays are discounted)
See: huge proxy lists
8. Each MP3 play needs to be from a unique IP.
The views increasers do increase the plays actual numbers but if those plays don't follow their method of detection, they don't raise your songs position in the charts. Preferably done by someone who has experience with this, and a good knowledge of soundclick charts and rating system. I will tell the freelancer the website once project has been undertaken and I feel safe to say it.
6 freelancers are bidding on average £166 for this job
It's an easy task for us. We have gone through the project requirements and may start working on it immediately. Please check PM for complete details.Thanx.