Subtle blog comments for discrete marketing
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $153 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I am looking for someone to write comments on niche blog posts with the purpose of referring leads to our ecommerce website.
- the page you comment on has to be relevant to the industry of the ecommerce site you will promote, so a person reading the article on the page you comment on will at least be interested in buying the products on the ecommerce site. I will provide details about the industry in the comment area.
- each comment should add some value to the discussion, while subtlety stating that you personally have used a service that solves the same problem described in the article; this should be done naturally and should not look contrived; I will also provide some examples of such comments
- each comment must be unique, at least 4-5 phrases long
- no generic/stupid comments please
- the page must be at least PR2 or can be any PR if it is on a established site/blog (established site = min PR5 home page, min 5 years old)
- the page must not already include a link the ecommerce site
- should include just one link near the end of the comment; nofollow/dofollow both allowed; link can be raw URL
- you will use a different name each time
- you will use different "personas" when commenting (e.g. a young guy would say something like "Yo man this hasn`t worked for me but check this out...", old guy would say "I found this very hard to use as it is not...."); personas should vary by age, gender and nationality; this should obviously be reflected in the name.
- need to have very good English skills; you can write in "bad" English only if you`re doing a foreign persona
Please place your bid for 100 such comments.
Also, please mention if you have done similar work and provide some samples. Don`t place a bid and leave a generic "I am SEO expert" message, I will not consider this.
Once again, THIS IS NOT a SEO-comment-spamming gig. These comments should refer SALES!!!
I am willing to PAY MUCH MORE per approved comment than a "normal" SEO gig, as these kind of comments need to be unique, to the subject, subtle and take more time.
Before hire I will require a sample comment to see that you really understand what needs to be done and that you are capable of doing it. More details in the comment section.
Please only bid if you can do this !
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online