jewellery website SEO backlinking -- 2 - Repost - open to bidding
- Status Closed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 27
We have created a new dresses/fashion website for UK. We need continuation of our SEO link building - good results will be rewarded with an annual link building contract.
The successful applicant will be one who can look at our website and our competitor's website (suitable applicants will receive a PM with URLs), provide a report on applicable keywords( we have a few already in mind - celebrity dresses, bodycon, dresses etc) , a timeline to outrank the competitor (ideally 3 months) and proceed with results. This should be accompanied by On-page optimisation for the agreed keywords.
Payment in milestones: 10% when campaign is agreed upon and started, 30% each month for 3 months, provided we are seeing results to our organic traffic and link building reports are submitted regularly showing quality back links.
There will be link building in this project and you must adhere to the following conditions:
- Backlinks must be created with 100% WHITE HAT techniques only!
- One link per domain only please.
- Links must be strictly from Google PR3+ pages -
- Backlinks must be search engine friendly. NO redirects or cloaking
- Page must not be dis-allowed by [url removed, login to view] and must be dofollow
- No dynamic links - only static and standard href type links.
- Link pages must be indexed and cached by Google, Yahoo and Bing recently i.e. 60 days
List of Not allowed items:
- 100% No black hat tactics allowed.
- 100% No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages themselves and for anchor text.
- No classifieds or mortgage, gaming, web directories, political.
- No link farms, no link-exchange programs, no banned sites by Google, no illegal/scam/spam sites.
- No exchange programs, rented links, FFA sites.
- No gambling, dating, adult & porn sites, pharmacy sites, illegal websites, hate-based websites, violent websites, no blacklisted or spam sites.
- No links from guest books, yahoo groups, CL sites.
- No use of automated software or bots.
- No links from under construction pages.
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, session ID's, etc.
- No contextual ads sites, popups, intrusive advertising, etc.
- No blog comment spamming, no ping, no links within newsgroups.
- No link from: torrent sites, file sharing, articles.
You will need to provide me with a spreadsheet with the following details:
- Linking site exact URL
- Linking site Google Page Rank
- Date backlink was placed
SEOGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online