I need a MVC 4 application that used VirtualPathProvider or any other technique to retrieve views and partial views form database.
The application should be able to do following functionalities:
1. C# language should be used in the application.
2. Take the views or partial views from data base and display on the browser
3. It should be able to execute any “Razor code” written in the view and partial views in database. For example it should display current date time if following code retrieved from database:
“Time is: @DateTime.Now"
4. Database views shouldn't conflict with file system view that placed on “Views/Home” and they should work as usual.
5. Application should work without any problem in IIS 7.5
I would like this to be done without any external plug-in or libraries provided by other websites and open source projects. I would like to have direct access to the codes so I can modify if I want to.
I Have already implemented exact same feature to one of my project. Where all the partial view and views are stored in database, and retrieved at runtime via VirtualPathProvider.
19 freelancers are bidding on average £200 for this job
I have 3+ yrs of exp in mvc3 and 4,c#.net,devexpress controls,jquery,JSON, Nhibernate,entity framework.I have given my 2 developed application urls to show my work.Please check with the message for details
Please provide more realistic project budget range and more details regarding project. Most probably you wanted to post this project on a hourly rate basis with that budget range / hour?