MVC 4 application with Views and partial views in database
- Status Completed
- Budget £20 - £50 GBP
- Total Bids 19
I need a MVC 4 application that used VirtualPathProvider or any other technique to retrieve views and partial views form database.
The application should be able to do following functionalities:
1. C# language should be used in the application.
2. Take the views or partial views from data base and display on the browser
3. It should be able to execute any “Razor code” written in the view and partial views in database. For example it should display current date time if following code retrieved from database:
“Time is: @DateTime.Now"
4. Database views shouldn't conflict with file system view that placed on “Views/Home” and they should work as usual.
5. Application should work without any problem in IIS 7.5
I would like this to be done without any external plug-in or libraries provided by other websites and open source projects. I would like to have direct access to the codes so I can modify if I want to.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online