Looking for someone who will be able to create a Ribbon metro style menu widget in HTML5 + jQuery and serverside (MVC + Sql Server).
I have the following requirement:
1) Ribbon menu widget must be styled to look like windows 8 metro style
2) Ribbon menu must be data driven (build from json downloaded from webservice).
This data can be changed by the editor and should be saved back to the (data) webservice
3) Ribbon menu must be able to be manipulated on the fly by a small ribbon editor:
- Must be able to add tabs to the menu
- Must must be able to add button groups to a tab
- Must be able to add buttons to a group
- Must be able to set image for a button
- Must be able to enable/disable or make invisble a button
4) Ribbon menu header should be able to show
- Application name + icon
- (Active) document header
5) Tabs and buttons must lavalamp style mouseover
To be clear over the end result, this is what i want: [url removed, login to view]
You don't have to have mvc knowledge perse, I can help to build the serverside webservices what is required though is to work with visual studio peferably 2012 + SVN
12 freelancers are bidding on average €379 for this job
Hi, I'm ASP.NET developer. I work in MVC for over 3 years. I have in-depth knowledge of the frameworrk (including 4.0) as well as all related technologies: JQuery, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5, knockout, EF...
Hi, 8+ years experience in the Asp.net ( C# ) , Java script ,Ajax,MVC and Mssql field.i am Microsoft Certified Solution Developer. Please let me know if you are interested.. Thanks Sanjeev