Physical Design and Implementation
1. I will submit an ER diagram (10 entities) for a movie theater booking system and 15 queries, however, you are required to add simple reports.
2. Map the ER diagram onto relational tables.
3. Implement and populate the tables in Microsoft Access.
4. Write the queries in SQL and build an interface for them. [The queries should not be repetitive and should support the selected reports].
5. Normalize the tables, and discuss the possible problems of the design.
6. Develop the screens, forms, and reports.
8. Provide sample runs on the implemented functions,
9. Provide screenshots of each stage of use for the information system with brief descriptions.
10. Provide all database files, programs, forms, ..etc. along with the above descriptions and a simple manual to run the application.
11. Provide scenarios about how the Senior Managers would use the database to generate reports.