This should be pretty simple.
I just need an application that calls up a stored procedure in a Sybase SQL Anywhere network database every X seconds.
The stored procedure is called micros.sp_R_menuitem
The app will need to allow me to enter a connection string.
This is the connection string I am using. I have different
software on the computer that uses this connection
string and it works perfectly.
Provider=ASEOLEDB;Data Source=[url removed, login to view],2638;uid=****;pwd=****;
Here are the other requirements.
- The app will call the stored procedure every X seconds.
This is a settting I can change
- I'd also like a button to press that will call the stored procedure.
- The app should let me enter the connection string.
- The app should let me enter the name of the stored procedure.
- I'd like detailed logging so that if there's an error or it doesn't work we know why.
I'll give a 10 rating for good work.