SQL Anywhere Stored Procedure Application (very simple)
- Status Closed
- Budget $20 - $25 USD
- Total Bids 1
This should be pretty simple.
I just need an application that calls up a stored procedure in a Sybase SQL Anywhere network database every X seconds.
The stored procedure is called micros.sp_R_menuitem
The app will need to allow me to enter a connection string.
This is the connection string I am using. I have different
software on the computer that uses this connection
string and it works perfectly.
Provider=ASEOLEDB;Data Source=[url removed, login to view],2638;uid=****;pwd=****;
Here are the other requirements.
- The app will call the stored procedure every X seconds.
This is a settting I can change
- I'd also like a button to press that will call the stored procedure.
- The app should let me enter the connection string.
- The app should let me enter the name of the stored procedure.
- I'd like detailed logging so that if there's an error or it doesn't work we know why.
I'll give a 10 rating for good work.
ThanksGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online