Advanced Database project
- Status Completed
- Budget £80 - £200 GBP
- Total Bids 12
Below are the Project Requirements !
Conceptual Design Stage
Design a class diagram that will capture the data, links and constraints capable of supporting the requirements outlined above. The figures provide some sample data to give you additional information on the kind of data you will need to store. You are not required to reproduce any particular formatting. The model needs to capture the data requirements in order for the system to work.
You need to prepare class diagram with constraints and assumptions.
Relational Design Stage
You will now undertake the design of a relational database for the scenario. This will involve the following activities:
• Convert the class diagram into a relational model . A relational model consists of relations with attributes and their data types, primary and foreign keys.
The final stage will be to implement your design using Oracle, demonstrate it and write a final report. You will need to perform the following activities:
• Convert your relational model into an SQL database
• Populate your database with some sample data
• Test your database. You will need to consider testing the database to ensure that the database meets the information requirements of the system. You need to create and run SQL queries that produce the information required. You do not need to consider the formatting of the data.
+You will also need to do a final report with specification which will be handed after the project is handed.
+Finally the scenario will assigned after the project has been handed to you.
+Deadline = ASAPGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online