Identify and convert database file
This project was awarded to apnadevelop for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need a database file identified and if at all possible converted to MySQL.
1) I need the attached, zipped, database file identified (e.g. Is it SQL or Oracle etc and what version)
2) Convert database to MySQL 5.0.19-community compatible format
The database contains a large list of food items and their nutritional information. I require access to the database content to it can imported into MySQL to create an online version. It is quite possible that it is SQLite 2.1 but I am not sure and have no luck opening it.
1) Do not hesitate to contact me if you can do the job but require a higher rate.
2) Feel free to bid if you are unable to meet the time constraints but are able to do the job.
3) Please do not bid unless you are able to complete the job as specified.
I am happy to pay upto 50% on awarding the project with the remainder paid on completing the project successfully.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online