SharePoint 2010, build 20-30 InfoPath forms SQL knowledge
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
I have a small personal fitness training business. Currently, we have three employees on staff. I'm preparing to expand to ten employees.
I will need help to configure SharePoint 2010 (Hosted. Office 365) build 20-30 InfoPath forms, and build SharePoint workflows.
The project description:
1. Build an accounting workflow for the Trainers; starting with a "signature capture form", a few accounting forms for SharePoint, and ending with data for QuickBooks in spreadsheet form.
2. Build a payroll workflow for regular employees; starting with a "clock in/out" form, going over a few accounting forms, and ending with an amount we need to write for the paychecks.
3. Build Fitness Workout Logging forms and process them over the SharePoint. Each of my trainers record client workouts in InfoPath forms. They would need to submit it to SharePoint, be able to view it and adjust it, automatically send home assignments to clients, and do data processing.
4. Optional. In the future, if possible, I would need to integrate SharePoint with my website. The client would be able to look up their bills, their sessions used, and their workout data.
I have attached some schematics. They should give you an idea of what type of work needs to be done. I will definitely need to add more detail to each.
This is not a big project, but it will require someone to update forms on a continual basis. So it would be nice to have someone to work on long term basis.
Please let me know if you can assist me with the SharePoint project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online