Extract shapes from Web
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €228 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
I give you some entry data for a site where there is a cadastral GIS viewer about Chilean mining concessions.
The goal is import implicit data to ArcGIS to work with the different properties of layers.
Basically it's two different layers (concessions, prospecting concessions)
Here you are the access data:
- [url removed, login to view]
- At the bottom there are different menus. In Mining, enter "Mining Property"
- In the Mining Concessions and Geothermal Menu, go to "Online Registration of Mining Concessions"
- In Username: pvillagran and password: 5542
- Log in to map and navigate...
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online