We are looking for someone to assist with testing and documentation. The work involves creating (snapshotting) a virtual machine, installing a CRM application and testing our application's connectivity to the CRM. Training in our application will be given. Then repeat this many times over for various (over 20) CRM applications.
Some of the applications will not be in English (ie German, Spanish, Dutch, etc). For those applications, we will provide some assistance with these including access to a person who speaks these languages.
The following skills are essential. Please do not bid for the work unless you have them:
1) Experience testing computer software and the ability to write a report with any unexpected behavior
2) Good familiarity with databases
3) Experience with at least two CRM applications
4) Experience working with virtual machines
5) Good written and spoken English
6) Good organisational skills
We may award the project to multiple (two) people. We will not award it to a company or agency.
25 freelancers are bidding on average £13/hour for this job
hi, i've already applied before for this project. i am still interested in this. i have relevant experience with CRM systems and i am interested to work with you.
Over 7 yrs of industry experience in .net development/web development/SQL programming and administration/WCF/CRM Development/MVC Development SKILLS: .net/SQL Server/WCF/CRM/MVC