Help with a small PL/SQL database script (Oracle)
This project was awarded to SCKRamana for $50 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
All of the tables for the system have been created, however I need a PL/SQL programmer to make changes to the code to ensure that when the data is entered and queried in SQL that the following restrictions are in place:
* Let the user know when the are no more vacancies available.
* Ensure that the double booking of rooms in the hotel will not be possible.
*Apply discounts to customers bills that book into the hotel frequently.
* Prevent any double bookings of hotel rooms
* Let the user know when the hotel's inventory/stock is running low, and prompt it to be re-ordered by a emmployee from a supplier (all tables included)
Therefore I need a PL/SQL programmer that knows about triggers, functions, procedures e.t.c to include these in.
Finally, the database should be able to answer basic queries, such as details on staff in a specific branch, which staff have booked customers in and where e.t.c
It should take approximately 1-2 hours for a PL/SQL coder to do this task and it is of high importance so I believe a rate of $25/hr is fair. Ideally, I want this completed as soon as possible so may pay extra for professional programmers and database experts.
***All code should be able to compile,***
If you have any questions please message me before bidding.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online