I need several functions writing in PHP running under a windows based PHP webserver to communicate with a Microsoft SQL database. The SQL server holds a database of customers that have access to a business park. The list holds information if a customer’s fob and if it is allowed to open certain gates.
The software I want to be able to communicate with each other is
1) Easy PHO web server for windows [url removed, login to view]
2) Paxton Net2 software [url removed, login to view]
The Net2 software is currently running 3-4 electric gates and is used as a central database for all users and access fobs (key cards) that are allowed to open locked gates. The Net2 software has a lite version that is free to download and install.
The PHP functions required
1. Edit a customer record in the Microsoft SQL Server
2. Edit a fob/key record in the Microsoft SQL Server
3. Create New customer record in Microsoft SQL Server
4. Create New fob/key record in Microsoft SQL Server
5. Delete customer record in Microsoft SQL Server
6. Delete New fob/key record in Microsoft SQL Server
7. Script to list all records and echo to screen.
8. List of all the fields that can be created or edited in above functions.
This project will be implemented onto a running Windows 7 based PC Easyphp webserver to access the Microsoft SQL server that is also currently running their gate system user access database. I would require a 'how to' guide on how to configure the server if there are any changes that need to be made on the Apache server such as installing communication components etc.