Need MS SQL DBA training from the scratch in 30 days.
1. Archiecture (SQL Server , Protocols , Storage and Database)
2. Installation ( Requirements, 2005,2008,2012 Installation Steps)
3. System Databases
4. Creating user defined Databases
5. Database Options
[url removed, login to view] ( Recovery models, Backup types,Stratergy, options, enhancements, Permissions and History)
7. Restoration( Types, Options, Point in time, Recovery Process, Recovery Options)
8. Automation( Agent Services)
[url removed, login to view] (types of logins, Authentication,creating,server roles, database roles,encryption,schema,orphaned users, creating new roles)
10. Migration( Situations,steps, system Databases, Migrating to other RDBMS)
11. Upgradation( Types, Planning for upgradation,upgrade Advisory)
12. High Availability ( Log shipping, DB Mirroring,Replication and Cluster)
13. Performance Tunning ( Locks, Isolation Levels, Blocking, Dead Locks, Performance Monitor,Profiler, Indexes, DBCC and DMV Commands)
14. New Features in SQL 2005,2008,2012.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $409 for this job
With over 10 years experience programming in .NET and MSSQL I can provide you a comprehensive guide through SQL Server. I look forward to working with you. Regards, Martin
Hello, I have more that 12 years experience in MSSQL. Also I am using T-SQL, I have good knowledge Full text search indexes. In your task, I dont know very well 12. High Availability ( Cluster)ю Regards
I am interested to do this project. Please discuss with me before finalizing your decision. Thanks. Looking forward for long term and better relationship with you.