SQLite + BCB 5 Simple database example - Repost
This project was successfully completed by SUog for $102 USD in 8 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$102 USD
Completed In8 days
SQLite + BCB 5.0 Simple database example.
Overview. SQLite is a powerful multi-platform database and open source must be compliled to a library to function with the software development platform. I have not been able to complile SQLite to function with BCB 5. The command line [url removed, login to view] is probably what should be used.
1) Compile SQLite ([url removed, login to view]) source code to a .lib file (or just use the SQLite amalgamation).
2) Create Borland C++ Builder 5.0 project
3) Button1Click should use SQLlite SQL statements to create a database with 2 tables named "Names" and "Positions".
4) Button2Click should use SQL statements to insert sample data (below) into the 2 tables.
5) Button3Click should execute a SQL "select" statement (below) and save results into third table (on disk).
6) Button4Click should open third table and save the contents to a .txt file.
7) Button5Click should show the .txt file in Windows Notepad.
Table "Names" Fields:
- FirstName (text 25 chars)
- Level (integer)
Table "Positions" Fields:
- Level (integer)
- Title (text 25 chars)
Table "Names" Data:
Table Positions Data:
Approximate SQL statement:
"Select * from Names and Positions where Level = 1"
Approximate output in .txt file:
1) Instructions to successfully compile SQLite source from [url removed, login to view]
2) Instructions to configure BCB 5 to use .lib in project
2) SQLite library file: [url removed, login to view]
3) C++ Builder project files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Borland C++ 7 on XP for development.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online