Sales Process Design & Sales Strategy
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1164 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 AUD
We are a small sales consulting firm in Sydney, Australia. This project is Sales Process Design and Sales Strategy gig. We usually do all of this ourselves but we've got too many clients on board at the moment so we need an extra set of hands.
The client is a medium-sized technology firm who sell 'data capture and market intelligence solutions' to medium and large scale enterprises. Their main markets are Australia and Asia, however they are also operational in the US and Europe.
We need a highly experienced sales expert to craft a customised sales process and to write a comprehensive sales strategy. You must be able to demonstrate a high level of experience and a strong track record as a sales consultant and advisor. Here is specifically what we need:
- a recommendation on a step-by-step sales process that frontline sales reps should use to target particular customer segments;
- a visual workflow diagram of those steps and an accompanying explanation of each stage of the sales pipeline;
- a recommendation on how to 'lead score' different groups of prospects (i.e. some prospects have opted in to email marketing already, while others are on a list of cold prospects, while others have previously been active customers);
- a recommendation of which sales collateral items should be used at which stage of the sales cycle, with an accompanying checklist of instructions for the sales reps (such as stage 1 = send personal email with attached flyer; stage 2 = follow-up phone call with objectives a, b, c; stage 3 = qualify preparedness to buy with this list of questions etc etc);
- a sales infrastructure review and recommendation (e.g., the client should have a CRM of this capability, they should have a set of sales collateral items such as flyers, brochures, they should have a set of productivity tools such as Evernote, or whatever it may be);
- an action plan showing what each sales rep should do each day to achieve the correct number of outbound calls/meetings/emails etc, and a recommendation on how to optimise each person's productivity;
- a prospecting and lead generation plan, documented with visual workflow and plotted on a timeline, similar in structure to a project management plan. (Plus an explanation of how they should connect inbound automated marketing to outbound frontline sales process);
- and finally, a comprehensive sales strategy document that details precisely what the company should be doing for its sales operations, what sort of skills training/coaching should be considered, what prospect and lead generation tools/channels they should be using, what sort of sales succession planning should be in place (i.e. when you promote reps, who fills their place, and what sort of talent should they be recruiting and how). We may also ask you to recommend the best mix of sales rewards/incentives for their team.
You will be given all the necessary background, the client's challenges and opportunities as we see them, the data and revenue goals they're aiming for, and some insights from us on where the biggest gaps are currently in their sales operations.
Please do not reply to this posting if you are an agency or if you outsource work to others. I am only interested in talking to people who are proven experts and who work independently as a single freelancer/consultant. If this project works out well, then there is a lot more work to come your way.
This project will be structured in two phases as follows. The total budget for the project is $1100. Phase one is $400 first payment, meaning the remaining payment upon completion $700.
The whole project will be detailed in a fuller brief than the one above, once we get you on board. Phase 1 is the first 10 days = $400. If that first ten days is of a high standard, then we will immediately roll the rest of the project out with you into phase 2 with a follow-up set of deliverables = a further $700.
Many thanks! Brad.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online