The company has developed a leading cloud service used by companies all over the world. They now need to strengthen their first line support and sales department.
- At least 18 years old.
- Solid support and sales closing skills.
- Excellent verbal presentation and communication techniques in clear English language with no accent.
- Computer experienced and internet-savvy.
- Excellent customer assistance and problem solving skills.
You will be responsible for answering questions related to the company's cloud service. The work will consist of both handling 1st line support questions and closing sales. For 2nd and 3rd line support questions the staff at the head office will step in.
Customer contacts will take place through different channels: email, webchat and phone/Skype.
Basically, you will help existing customers with their questions and follow up leads who have contacted the company to close the sale.
- Competitive salary package – good base salary and commission on sales.
- Career development and training – We provide product knowledge training to enhance your skills.
Interviews will be done continously. Please, don't wait with applying for this job.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $5/hour for this job
Sir ,I have good communication skill also I can use internet .i have also computer skill as ms word,ms excel,some ms office [url removed, login to view] for your response .thank you
With more than 10 years experience in Customer service and sales management, I found that I will have the qualification necessary to handle this job with perfection.
My skills and experience make me the right freelancer for the job... My Skills:- 1. BPO 2. Technical Support 3. Windows I'm sure that I can exceed your expectations!
I have 6 years experience as Customer service rep and as Sales agent. I'm already familiar with how this works and I'd be able to work efficiently and effectively, without wasting hours.