Senior Account Manager, Bilingual (English, Japanese)
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $16 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $27 USD / hour
We need a fantastic communicator to sell you this job. Unfortunately, we don’t have you, yet. You’ll just have to picture how good this job could be as described by you.
Because you don’t follow formulas, you are a natural seller.
You bring people into your worldview rather than being sucked into theirs.
You are a fantastic communicator.
You can because you think you can. Everyone else just falls into step with you.
You are not thrown off balance by the occasional angry customer.
You are that irresistible combination of aggressive, likeable, relentlessly positive, and fearless.
If that really is you, we want you to manage our accounts. As GTeam FZ LLC Senior Account Manager – Japanese, you would manage our current account relationships - including Global 1000 companies - on behalf of our portfolio of software companies. We would trust you with our most challenging and largest customer relationships.
We offer you the world – a senior global sales role in the technology industry, a combination of challenging “big deal” sales and sales management.
We might need you to teach others. You might manage not only sales, but also a team of less experienced account managers. If you are who we think you are, you should have no problem with:
* Hiring and firing
* Coaching and management
* Metric reporting
* Process management
The number one skill you must have is communication – in English and Japanese, spoken and written. Besides that, you need:
* Experience in sales or customer relations
* Strong writing skills in both English and Japanese (you could write this job description better yourself)
* Positive and resilient mindset
* Ability to produce even when things are moving fast and nobody’s telling you what to do
* Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task
* Strong relationship-building skills
* Good PC skills, including Microsoft Office 2007 or higher and Google Docs
* Quiet work environment (loud children and pets reliably occupied elsewhere), high-speed Internet, good headset, and at least 2 GB of RAM.
* Skype with video webcam
* Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
* Salesforce experience is a plus!
We pay $30/hour ($1000 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $24/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
How to qualify:
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
2. Try out the job. During a one-week fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
GTeam FZ LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that provides an exceptional work environment. All candidates will be required to undergo and pass a rigorous background check to ensure a safe and productive workplace.
For more information regarding this job offer and the application process, please send us a message.
Job offer valid thru Fri, Nov 01, 2013 [url removed, login to view] AM EST ([url removed, login to view] AM GMT +1)
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online