Adult Social Networking site with adult Content
This project received 17 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1506 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
looking to build a social network for adults to be able to share adult content of their own. the members will have user profiles and be able to uplaod pictures and video, have the space to tell something about theirself or what they may be looking for. it would be something sort of like a dating site. Maybe a small fee to join. Not a site where the users can post banner codes and such to their own profiles. just a clean and simple site to be able to meet others that have the same interest. whether it be looking at sexy photos, watching a video, or meeting up for a date/sex. whichever the member chooses. if the paid membership option is chosen there would be certain things a paid member could do that a nonpaying member could not. i also welcome any suggestions or idea. thanks in advance
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Employer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the employer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).
2) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Employer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Worker in ready-to-run condition in the Employer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the employer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this project.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Sunday Nov 21, 2010 9:05:30 AM:
Hi to all. I do apologize for not informing everyone that i will not be ready to start this project until after the first of the year. i am still putting together some ideas while in the meantime i am here looking at bids and trying to find the right person/persons for the job. i am getting bids in and i am sure i wil lbe in touch with you soon. Thanks to All
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online