Wanted is a product person who will be able to identify and source goods online
- Status Closed
- Budget $200 USD
- Total Bids 5
Hi, we have a recently launched (experimental ) daily deal site and we are looking for people who can scout around the internet in any country, India, china, America, Africa for amazing products recommendation for us at great prices. We are looking for products we could offer to our userbase at up to 70% off and still make amazing profits. Take for instance you found a T Shirt for $15 and the same T Shirt is sold elsewhere at $60, then you can identify this T. Shirt for us as a great deal. We will take it from there, conduct our own research before we purchase the product. You might as well find cheap products that we could sell for a markup price but still a good deal to our customers. We may and may not pursue any deal you recommend to us, it is entirely based on our own decision. Remember we want to make money as much as we want our customers to save money too
pros: The product deal must have a good physical look
- It must have a high resolution image
- minimum of two images per product.
- Large size image min 500 x500
- You must recommend up to 5 deals to us on daily basis. Min of 3
- You must supply image to us of any deal we accept within 24 hr or before you send us new recommendations
- You must send the url link to any deal you are recommending to us in either excel or CSV via dropbox share and we will revert back to you to supply us images for the accepted leads.
Payment: $200 base wage at the end of the month + 3% commission on each deal with sell on our site provided you recommend that product to us as a good deal
Our maximum bids below is what we will pay you at the end of the month.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online