This is the DIAMOND in the rough. A very rare opportunity to earn tens of thousands of dollars per month. Our SVP of Sales & Marketing started with us 14 months ago under this exact same compensation model and he is earning $32,000 per month today.
It requires extreme dedication and hard work, but it's totally doable for the right person.
The successful candidate will be selling pre employment background checks to staffing companies and Human Resources decision-makers at companies of all sizes.
This position is ideal for:
- People who do not require immediate income but desire a long-term opportunity with
substantial earning potential ($30K/month has been achieved in one year's time)
- People who have sold pre-employment background checks would be ideal
- People with experience selling to staffing companies and/or Human Resources
- People well connected with staffing leaders and/or HR decision-makers
- Former staffing leaders or HR decision-makers
- People who love to cold call and use their persuasive talents to "make it rain"
We are a full-service pre-employment screening company. We provide pre-employment background checks, including criminal record searches, civil record searches, medical and financial sanctions, employment verifications, education verifications, credit reports, drug screening, and other related searches.
Initially, you will be making cold calls and follow-up emails to set telephone appointments for a senior sales consultant. You will listen in as the sales consultant conducts the sales calls and watch as the sales consultant conducts live online demos. These sales calls/live demos will serve as the basis of your training until you are ready to conduct the sales calls/live demos on your own.
During your training period, any prospects we close that originate with your phone appointments will be compensated at the full commission level.
Training and support materials will include:
- Call script
- Product info & pricing
- Common objections and responses
- Common pain points and supporting benefits
- Access to a sales person's calendar to set appointments
- Email address for communicating with prospects
- Email messages for use in setting an appointment
- Email message for those who "request more information"
- Listen in on sales calls/live online demos
- Access to leads data with phone numbers and email addresses
- Web-based marketing materials (emails & landing pages)
As a Pay-For-Performance model, the successful candidate will be an independent contractor. You will set your own hours, supply your own computer and phone, cover your own expenses and pay your own taxes.
The compensation terms will be memorialized in a Professional Services Agreement.
For any client that you secure, you will be paid a 50% net-revenue commission on that client's monthly invoice for the life of the client, as long as you continue to meet an extremely conservative monthly sales quota that begins at the end of Month 2.
Our close rate is 80% and our average client generates $1,000 per month in net revenue.
Interested parties should submit:
- A brief cover letter explaining why you are qualified for this opportunity
- A resume emphasizing direct related experience and proven results.
- A list of five professional references
If any of these are missing from your submittal, you will not be considered.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $5316 for this job
Dear sir or Madame I am am trained in Human Resource and personnel Management and customer care. I have good communication skills, hard working and goal oriented. I can be of help to your company. Thanks
Dear there I'm a bit curious about this job. Please tell me your requirements in details for this position. And one more thing, is this available job for outside-US resident like me? Thanks & B/R