Domain name sales
This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $77 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have almost 600 domain names. All of them are .[url removed, login to view] and I would like to sell as many as possible. Some of them are Spanish words and some of them are English words. The sales process I would like to follow is:
1. You find someone interested in these domains and negotiate a price
2. You tell me the price and the domain(s) your client is interested in and your commission price as well
3. I either accept or reject the offer
4. If I accept the offer I will not release the domain until the payment process is 100% completed
5. Updating domain ownership might take a few working days and will require the client to create an account (I will assist on this)
6. You will be payed by creating a new project here at [url removed, login to view] or via PayPal. Note regardless of the payment means you choose you will be deducted whatever fees they apply.
About the domain transfer and the payment you can also negotiate using [url removed, login to view], which should be more trusty. However, the client (or you) will have to pay for the Sedo commission see here for more details ([url removed, login to view]). Using Sedo will take more time as I will have to park the domains there first.
I will be selling these domains most likely for the rest of the year, regardless of the length of the project in FL. The domain list can be found in this link: [url removed, login to view]
Whenever a domain is sold I will update the list. Link to file will remain the same.
Feel free to ask any question. Thanks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online