Independent Sales Rep for Web Development Projects
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 1
We are a new web development firm specializing in backend development and custom programming
We are looking for a part-time rep to take on the task of monitoring leads from craigslist and/or other sources (your suggestion) and contacting leads by email and/or phone. At minimum we will provide you with the list of craigslist 'gigs' that potentially match up with our skill set (ie, you will not need to spend time reviewing cl sites).
1) Excellent spoken and written English. This is a must. Please provide us with a small sample of how you would introduce yourself to a prospect via email.
2) Demonstrated sales experience (if you are new to freelancer and/or have no reviews/rating, then provide previous experience)
3) Ability to work during some business hours USA time. You will be writing primarily USA clients so you need to be able to write/call during USA hours for some amount of time.
4) Background in web sites, web development, web design, web hosting, programming or other development related industry. At minimum you should know enough about how web sites work to be able to speak to it before getting a coder to help on a quote.
This is an hourly plus commission job. Please provide your hourly rate. Initially we are looking to get someone 5-15 hours a week initially for 30 days (month of October) If the conversion rate is acceptable we will likely continue on an ongoing engagement in a 2nd freelancer project. Commission will be 5% flat on collected revenue from sales you close and manage. Weekly payout for previous week of hours and collected sales revenue. Most of our projects will be $500-$2500.
Need to be able start on 10/1.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online