Selling niche advertising space - high commision
This project is now closed with a project budget of N/A.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
I'm looking for a sales person to help sell advertising on my website MashupCiti.
MashupCiti is an established mashup music feature site established in 2007.
- Over 20,000 monthly visits
- Over 50,000 monthly pageviews
- A growing Facebook fan page and Twitter account
- Daily interactions with top mashup DJ/Producer talent
- Daily interactions with music consumers
There are 3 advertising zones available on MaschupCiti; a leaderboard, skyscraper, and a big box. There are;
4 rotating ad positions in each zone, (A total of 12 advertisements of possible inventory).
The cost to advertise is $[url removed, login to view] CND per month per advert, running from the beginning to the end of the month. (depending on market feedback I would be interested in looking at quarterly sales with a cost benefit to the advertiser.)
Commission is paid for successful sales of inventory.
If all inventory is sold for that month the sales person receives a total of $[url removed, login to view] CDN/mnth of income. An increase is advertising cost is expected for 2014.
Sales are required to;
- fill out sales orders and send in for processing.
- gather advertiser advert materials (the ads) to be submitted with order for posting of following month.(cut of will be the last 3 working days of the month for ads to be posted the following month).
- be familiar with the MashupCiti brand and it's offerings.
Target audience for sales;
Music industry companies such as;
- Music equipment suppliers
- Music production companies
- Music marketing and promotional companies
- Music ticket sales
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online