scientific report on titration of phospate buffers lab practical
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £158 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I am in first year of my degree course. I need a formal, word processed report of work done in a laboratory practical (titration of phosphate buffers). It should be written in the style of a bioscience peer-reviewed research journal report.
1. have a title
2. Followed by introductory section (do not include an abstract) this section should start with the scientific and technical aims of the practical
3. No method section please
4. follow the introductory section with the results section. This should include a text to introduce the titration curves.
5. follow the results with a discussion section which relates to the results in the context of the aims and where possible make links to previously published work in (text books and/or peer-reviewed journals) with references.
6. then the reference list ( every ref. in text should be in list and vice versa)
no references from web pages please
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online