Ubuntu 13.04 automated build
- Status Completed
- Budget £20 - £250 GBP
- Total Bids 7
I am looking to get an automated Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] work station script which will install and configure the work station based on a set of parameters.
The script needs to do the following basic set up and configuration commands as part of the build process:
(1) Install latest version of Ubuntu [url removed, login to view] with Gnome Desktop.
(2) The hard drive must be encrypted as part of the standard installation.
(3) Lock down the work station so that a non administrative user can't make any changes to the work station or configuration.
(4) Install firefox and lock firefox down so that the user can't change any of the parameters inside firefox, such as the proxy server settings etc.
(5) Install an inbound and outbound firewall which only allows certain port connections in and certain port connections out.
(6) Disable all unnecessary services on the work station automatically as part of the build process.
(7) Disable automatic updates.
More information will be provided to the candidate that is chose for the job once confirmed.
Payment will be made when work is completed and we have successfully run through the script on a work station.
Any further questions please ask.
Thanks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online