CentOS 6.2 Virtual server configuration
This project was awarded to kram3r for £45 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
I am new to setting up cloud servers with Rackspace (that's their name for Virtual private servers).
I have managed to setup a server, and have setup DNS entries/records to link a domain name to the server.
What I need:
- You must be able to install a LAMP stack for me on CentOS 6.2.
- Latest PHP (all common modules to be made available)
- MySQL - You will need to run the secure installer after it's been setup please.
- Add a linux user account for virtual hosts to run from
- FTP server (vsftpd ?)
- Apache 2 (yum install httpd)
- Open firewall ports 21 and 80 to traffic
- Configure apache to run virtual hosts (to start with just 1, but once it's setup i should be ok to edit)
- Configure ftp server so i can login as root (to begin with, to edit configuration files- or if you think it would be better make a user account for me to access the config files ([url removed, login to view] and the vhosts files for apache)
- Install and configure mail server
Via ssh login - details will be supplied when / if i accept your offer
All serious offers of work considered, you must be able to communicate in English properly, and I need to make sure that you are safe and secure to use so i will be checking history / cv's.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online