Hourly Rate: $1.00 - $10.00 per hour
!!!Full Time very long term Linux Admin needed to work During US business hours!! Do Not bid unless you can work during US business hours!!!!!
(Read entire description for special instructions)
The Web Infrastructure team manages all the infrastructure surrounding purchased and home grown J2EE and .NET applications. The primary customers are application developers and support teams, with limited interaction directly with business users.
* 5 Years’ experience with Apache httpd
* 5 Years’ experience with Linux System Administration (RedHat)
* 5 Years’ experience with J2EE Application Servers (JBOSS Preferred)
* Bonus Experience:
* DNS (bind)
* Shell Scripting
* Perl Scripting
* X509 Certificate management
* IIS Server Administration
* Load Balancer Configuration (Brocade Preferred)
* Site Minder administration
* Maintain Customer facing web and application servers
* Site configuration updates
* SSL Certificates update
* Deploy new services:
* Application containers
* Web sites
* VIP Configurations
* DNS entries
* Review New Requirements, vetting for accuracy and sound design
* On hours incident resolution, as required.
* New Tooling development, as time permits.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $8/hour for this job
I have more than 6 years of experience in Linux and Unix operating Systems. I have worked in all listed requirement mentioned. I am ready to work in US business hours. Pay me if i fulfill your requirements.
We have gone through your requirement, and we are glad to inform you that we are pioneer in this kind Linux administration job from several years. Please check pm. We will be glad to know you better.
20 years of experience in system administration and managing teams, and will be able to help you with these things and please revert for any more details RaviGoru