For anyone with experience administering remote servers and has a strong grasp of OpenVPN this should be a very quick job, straightforward job.
We need our Virtual Private Server (Xen based VPS) configured for us. I will break down exactly what we need done.
1) Install CentOS 64bit 5.x or 6.x
2) Install basic web server software (Apache, PHP, cPanel, Softaculous, SFTP, Etc.).
3) Configure everything for solid security and performance.
4) Setup accounts: Root account plus 1 base website hosting account, and 1 base VPN hosting account.
5) setup OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec VPN on the VPN hosting account mentioned in step 4
Note that steps 1 and 2 can be mostly automated through the hosting provider. Basically we just need our web server setup clean with good security, a couple accounts provisioned for typical use, and VPNs setup to access the web. We need both VPNs because OpenVPN is better and more reliable for our daily usage, but L2TP/IPsec is more convenient for access with mobile devices.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $46 for this job
Hello, i have extensive experience in system administration. Can i perform this task and give guarantees of my work. Please check your private box for more informations.