Setup LDAP and sync to MySQL database
This project was awarded to belghouth for $120.7 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The job will require the following:
1) Setup LDAP using OpenLDAP on CentOS Linux
2) Create a LDAP directory with standard email structure.
3) Connect LDAP to sync to the MySQL database for all email user information.
4) LDAP directory must have one admin user with read access to the full structure.
5) Provide all steps needed to replicate this setup on the live server.
We will provide a development system with root access.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online