Linux SMTP Banner Check
This project was awarded to rdrehmel for $850 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$500 - $1000 USD
I need a program written in C/C++ that can compile on linux that:
* Loads finds all the IP Addresses on the server locally (using getifaddrs or something similar).
* Resolves all the MX records for a given domain name specified as an argument to the program (example: ./program [url removed, login to view])
* Then quickly uses each IP on the system to connect to atleast one of the servers specified from the MX record.
* I do not want the program to block and prefer to have this done in threads so it's very fast.
* I'd like the results of the program to be stored in a MySQL Table: source address, destination server, SMTP response.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online