I need a program written in C/C++ that can compile on linux that:
* Loads finds all the IP Addresses on the server locally (using getifaddrs or something similar).
* Resolves all the MX records for a given domain name specified as an argument to the program (example: ./program [url removed, login to view])
* Then quickly uses each IP on the system to connect to atleast one of the servers specified from the MX record.
* I do not want the program to block and prefer to have this done in threads so it's very fast.
* I'd like the results of the program to be stored in a MySQL Table: source address, destination server, SMTP response.