Configure PFSense2 Routing box for NOC (Datacenter) Network Settings
This project received 13 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $193 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need someone to help walk us through the configuration of PFsense2 routing box on a racked server at a datacenter.
Consultant will need to:
- Establish the LAN and WAN / primary facility public routing for the rack's servers using the upstream network facility's provided IP information
- Test and verify routing works for the servers in our rack, provide the details for our other admins to reconfigure these machines with the new live settings
- Setup 10 primary VLANs for our current network.
- Document the setup of additional VLAN's for future routing purposes.
Will provide a network text diagram of the rack. This is the main routing box so we need it working and routing both wan and lan for the rack and able to ping the local vhost connections plugged into the same gigabit switch.
More work available after successful completion of this job.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online