Linux webserver configuration
This project was awarded to yunusyb for $45 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We need a Linux webserver to be configured (CENTOS 5.5).
The OS is already installed with CENTOS, YUM is running.
You need to:
- install php (latest version)
- install Mysql (latest version)
- install Phpmyadmin (latest version)
- install Plesk (latest version)
- install Perl and other CGI packages
- configure Apache for virtual hosts
- configure FTP
- configure Firewall
- add static ip addresses
- ensure that the server is running correctly and able to host domains (virtual), especially in terms of security
- provide copy of final server configuration
You will be provided with direct access to the server via SSH.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online