Powershell script for Server 2008
This project was successfully completed by adaml84 for $30 USD in a day.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
Completed In1 day
This is my first project posting. It seems perfect for RAC/vWorker/Freelancer. I'm looking for a powershell script to run on a Server 2008 box running IIS 7 to do the following:
- Add the Role Service called "IIS 6 Metabase Compatability" to the IIS Role,
- change the .Net framework version for the default IIS server to [url removed, login to view]
- Change the ISAPI and CGI Restrictions setting for the default IIS server: - change [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] from "Not Allowed" to "Allowed"
-Create a local account called "qatest" with the password "qatestpass" and give it admin access.
- The script should write a timestamp to standard out when it starts.
- Each step should check the success of the operation
- Each step should be separated by a comment showing the start of the step and the end of the step in the code, in English.
- Each step should write the following to standard output: the name of the step (such as "changing .net framework version"), when it starts, when it stop, and sucess or failure.
- Write a timestamp to standard out when the script finishes.
- script must be in windows Powershell, not a batch file, not a bash script, not a php or perl script, Powershell.
The script will be ran locally on each box, no need to include remote commands or anything alone those lines.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online