This is my first project posting. It seems perfect for RAC/vWorker/Freelancer. I'm looking for a powershell script to run on a Server 2008 box running IIS 7 to do the following:
- Add the Role Service called "IIS 6 Metabase Compatability" to the IIS Role,
- change the .Net framework version for the default IIS server to [url removed, login to view]
- Change the ISAPI and CGI Restrictions setting for the default IIS server: - change [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] from "Not Allowed" to "Allowed"
-Create a local account called "qatest" with the password "qatestpass" and give it admin access.
- The script should write a timestamp to standard out when it starts.
- Each step should check the success of the operation
- Each step should be separated by a comment showing the start of the step and the end of the step in the code, in English.
- Each step should write the following to standard output: the name of the step (such as "changing .net framework version"), when it starts, when it stop, and sucess or failure.
- Write a timestamp to standard out when the script finishes.
- script must be in windows Powershell, not a batch file, not a bash script, not a php or perl script, Powershell.
The script will be ran locally on each box, no need to include remote commands or anything alone those lines.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $49 for this job
I'm an expert developer with more than 10 years of experience and I'm proficient in writing powershell scripts. I'm ready to do the project. Please see my profile as well.