I need a new infrastructure setup with primarily these things:
1) server setup with Linux + LDAP and graphical user interface
2) Samba file server
4) Apache + PHP + MySQL
What I have
1) There are around 15 computers (all windows based as of now - XP, windows 7) hosted on a LAN
2) server with windows 2008 server that currently manages all computers with Domain authentication and some group user policies and permissions
3) Lan network with 3 Wan connections
What I want:
1) a Linux based operating system to replace windows 2008 server
2) a secure file server system that is easily manageable within LAN and possibly remotely.
3) SVN to be setup along side Apache and PHP/MySQL in a way that a programmer can do independent project development (with his/her files not accessible from other developers) as well as in a team environment when needed. Some time a programmer works on a project individually and some times in a team. So it should be easily manageable that permissions can be set to a single user (client on LDAP) as well as to a group, back and forth.
4) it is also to be considered that we may shift client computers from windows to Ubuntu soon, if all goes well with first phase.
Also, very important is that all this or many of it can be done remotely by you. if needed, we can manage the OS installation and you need to do the rest.
I am ready to get it started ASAP, please feel free to make suggestion for the alternate to any of the above listed.
I will be interested in service providers who have understood my requirements - open to answer as many questions.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $430 for this job
Hello, i have extensive experience in system administration. Can i perform this task and give guarantees of my work. Please check your private box for more informations.
Dear Sir, We have ready solution for you. We have lots of experience for completing this type of projects. Please see your PMB for know about our ready solution. Thanks and Regards EH-Zone
I have 3 years of professional Linux system administration experience. We did this before. Our company's occupation is oriented in free software systems, LDAP and domain controller integration..