Custom Product Design Tool + Website Template
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1250 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am currently working in ZenCart to create a website where persons can customize images on transparent soap.
Looking for someone to develop and design a "look" for the website using a nice modern template and install a product customization tool. I currently use ZenCart and prefer to keep it - but am open to suggestions.
1. The look of the website should be similar to [url removed, login to view] - heavy on images and not much text.
2. There needs to be a flash component on the homepage where photos of different products change every 2 seconds. I already have the website logo developed.
3. There needs to be a customization tool (preferably one you've already developed) where a person can customize their soap bar, similar to the tool at www.customizedgirl.com. However, there are a few additions: the person should be able to upload a photo, and the tool will prompt him crop it so that the photo fits a certain photo size - for instance - 2 inches tall by 3 inches high. The person can also edit the photo, add text of a minimum of 10 colors, fonts, and sizes, and add borders to the photo.
4. After Customers finished Upload, Editing of the Product, they can preview it and add it to the cart.
5. The cart should have a a small icon of the product. If the person wants to change it later, they can click on it and edit it.
6. If possible, the photo can be saved in their account for future use.
Again I am using ZenCart, but if you have a better shopping cart idea, please let me know. Also please send websites where you have done this kind of work. Thank you.
Thank you very much.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online