**I need a function that draws on desktop, behind the desktop icons.**
Please let me know if you need more than 3 days (before starting the project). I can easily extend the deadline.
I need access to desktop canvas in order to draw a movie/GIF on it. The main requirement is that the painting should be UNDER the desktop icons.
These are the requirements:
* The painting should be under desktop icons
* Should work with modern operating systems (Win XP and up)
* Do not use DirectX (if you want to use DirectX/DirectDraw, please inform me first to approve it)
* Do not use ActiveDesktop
* Flickerless (it is important that the animation/video should plays smoothly)
* The program should not hinder other applications
* The application will not freeze while it draws the animation (please use separate thread to paint instead of using [url removed, login to view])
* Delphi XE source code
* A very small application (and source code) that demonstrates that the function works. To make things easy, we will use a series of BMPs to simulate a GIF :)
Once the bid is accepted I can give you links to some related documentation and a piece of code from which you can stat your work if you want (it is not mandatory to follow this path). I think this code works with Win XP but not with Win 7. I hope it is a good start.
Also, to get an impression of what I want to achieve, take a look at this example (application that draws on desktop): [url removed, login to view]