I need detailed instructions and help to complete the following requirement. This is a fixed requirement so please don't suggest an alternative approach:
Windows 2003 Active directory domain:
Create an user account with a roaming profile.
1) Change shell so that a single application (say [url removed, login to view]) is launched (from shared profile directory) when the user logs on.
2) User can't run other programs (GPO white list)
3) Ctrl-Alt-Del and taskmanger etc is unavailable to user. (GPO setting)
4) When application closes the account is logged off. This should work on any domain PC the user logs on to.
I've figured out 1 but need help with points 2-4. I need someone who can deliver a working solution or instructions for me 1st time, I don't have time for a lot of testing.
1) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No 3rd party components unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the worker's Worker Legal Agreement).