I want to develop a booking system for psychologists' rooms.
It has to be a Wordpress plugin.
It is designed for people who have a practice to be able to rent their rooms to individual counsellors as needed. So for example if I am a psychologist, I contact a local business about renting their room on a weekly basis as needed, for 1 hour slots. They create a log in for me on their booking system, I can log in from home and see what rooms are available at what times, then make a booking to reserve the room.
It needs the following features:
- Book multiple rooms (e.g. choice of room 1, room 2, room 3, etc.)
- Front end access so multiple (registered) users can log in and book the room for a one hour block (e.g. person A wants to book room from [url removed, login to view], person B logs in after and books from 1.30-3pm, etc.)
- When the person books the room it must mark that room as booked, and the person can unbook it if the client cancels
- Person making the booking must be a member of the website (e.g. subscriber)
- Admin must be able to set up the number of rooms in the system – some websites may have 1 room, some may have 5
- It should be able to book a minimum of three months in advance
- It must have a user-friendly interface on the front and back ends as it will be used by non-tech people on multiple websites
- Must be standalone and able to operate within default Wordpress installation
- Must be non-branded and able to be resold without any legal implications on copyright
- It should also have the ability to generate reports for each user and the option to send system emails upon booking if required.
To see an example of the functionality I need, see this Joomla equivalent:
[url removed, login to view]
I want at least the same look and feel as that demo in terms of attractiveness.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.